Monday 23 September 2013

First Post

Ok, first post, better start with an introduction...

My name is Sean Gannon and I'm an aspiring artist who is hoping to make a living in the games industry. I've recently finished a 3-year course in Games Design at Futureworks, Manchester, for which I was awarded a first-class Honours degree, and I'm now enrolled on the Masters Degree at the University of Central Lancashire.

In case the title wasn't a dead giveaway, this blog will be an online journal of my research and studies during the MA, so expect a lot of posts showing findings, analysis and artwork.
...or don't. Truth is, this isn't the first time I've had to write a blog for my studies and I have a bad habit of not keeping them up to date, often leaving it all until the last minute or forgetting about it entirely. In other words, I will TRY to keep this thing up to date, but don't be too surprised if I don't...

At any rate, there should be some interesting content ahead, so be sure to keep posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment